You've made a shiny new campaign, so why not share it with the rest of your branches and retailers? Consistency is the key to success. No need to waste time and make the same campaign over and over again across all your branches. Now your entire business can rely on having a campaign that's ready to go.
To be able to share you have to switch on the toggle under Settings → Integrations → Share to branches. Learn in detail how to Manage your integrations.
Note: You can only share a draft campaign. The moment you send your shared draft, the campaign will become unshared. If you want to continue sharing your draft campaign, make a duplicate of it and send the duplicate instead.
- Open the draft email campaign you want to share.
- Click the menu next to the Design tab to open it.
- Click on the Share campaign to branches button.
- Tick the Let connected accounts copy this campaign. If this is unticked then the campaign is not shared.
- You can Add a publish date from the calendar. The campaign will be available from the date you set. Without it, the campaign can be copied immediately.
- You can Add a stop date from the calendar. The campaign can't be copied after this date. Without it, the campaign will be available indefinitely.
- Click Confirm.
Note: The subject, preheader, schedule and campaign name of the email WILL be shared i.e. copied. However, the sender, campaign members as well as tags WON'T be shared. Segmented modules can't be shared because segments are different across accounts. They won't be part of the shared document.
That's it. You're a generous one. All that is left is for your branches to Copy this ready-made campaign and use it. If you feel like it, you can learn how to send your email campaign. No rush, though.
And if you want to share your Page campaign to branches you can go ahead and learn more about that.