Clicking is fun. Add links to text, image and button modules and learn where they can lead to. You can add links both in the email template and in the campaign. The same steps apply.
In an email you can add:
- Image link
- Text link
- Button link
- Click on the insert link button.
A new window pops up.
- Write the link text i.e the text that will be clickable.
- What would you like to link to? - choose the location that the link would lead to.
- Link to a page in Loopify - the link will lead to a page made only in the Loopify Pages app. In order to be able to link to it, the Page must first be published in a Flow campaign. Use the search bar to find the right page.
- Link to a website - the link will lead to a specific website. Insert the valid website URL.
- Link to an email - the link will lead to a specific email address. This will open your default email client and will put the specified email address as a receiver. You can pre-set the subject and the body text under Advanced options.
- Link to manage subscription - the link will take you to a page where you can keep, snooze or cancel the account subscription that is sending you emails.
- Link to web version - the link will simply allow you to open and view the received email in a web browser. Note that a web version link will be created individually for every contact. If for example, you delete the contact, the link cannot be opened by that specific contact.
- Custom link (not validated) - the link will lead to a custom link that doesn't need to be validated. In this field, you can also add variables.
- Go to the Advanced options. Add a tooltip text. It appears on hovering over the link and doesn't work for all email clients. You can change the value of the pre-set email tracking variables here as well. Or learn more about the Email settings.
- Click Use.
Note: The link text field isn't available for images or buttons. However, you can change the text of the button itself. This is basically the link text.
You now know how to add links in emails! You can read how to Add variables, but no pressure.