Choosing a sender is crucial. We will show you how to set up a new email sender.
- Go to the Send tab.
- Click on the Sender field. Then, click Add new email sender or go full personalization and add a new personal sender.
A new window pops up with the Newsletter senders.
- Click Add a new sender and fill in the required fields.
- Write the Sender name.
- Email address. You can use your own domain or any address on our domain @lpy.io
- Reply email address. A real reply address with your own domain is required, not just a no-reply address.
- When finished, just click Add.
- A validation code will be sent to your email address in order to verify it.
After you click Add, you can see the Not Verified! warning next to the settings icon. You need to verify either one or both of the addresses before the sender can be used in a campaign.
- To do this, click the settings icon.
- Then, click Verify address.
- Insert the code and click Verify.
- After your email address is verified, click Update.
The newly added sender appears on the list of Newsletter senders.
Also, at the bottom of these settings, there is a link that leads to the Manage my subscription page where you can see how your contacts see the page when you send it to them.
Tip: You can also access the Newsletter senders from the Loopify dashboard → Settings → Email settings.
And voilà! The new sender you added is ready to be used in a campaign. Go back and finish sending it. And good luck!
Now you can read how to add your own domain as a sender address.