Choosing a sender is crucial. We will show you how to set up a new email sender.
- Go to the Send tab.
- Click on the Sender field. Then, click Add new email sender.
A new window pops up with the Newsletter senders.
- Click Add a new sender and fill in the required fields.
- Write the Sender name.
- Email address. You can use your own domain or any address on our domain @lpy.io
- Reply email address. A real reply address with your own domain is required, not just a no-reply address.
- Subscription category. Bind a sender to a specific subscription category from the drop-down menu.
- When finished, just click Add.
After you click Add, you can see the Not Verified! warning next to the settings icon. You need to verify either one or both of the addresses before the sender can be used in a campaign.
- To do this, click the settings icon.
- Then, click Verify address. A validation code is sent to your email address in order to verify it.
- Insert the code and click Verify.
- After your email address is verified, click Update.
The newly added sender appears on the list of Newsletter senders. See also how you can add your own domain as a sender address.
Tip: You can also access this from the Loopify dashboard → Settings → Email settings.
And voilà! The new sender you added is ready to be used in a campaign. Go back and finish sending it. And good luck!