We get it, it can be a loooong day if you need to scroll and scroll before you find the campaign that you need. No need for that at Loopify, everything is neatly organized and tucked away.
- Click to open the Email app.
- Scroll down to see your campaigns.
- Use the search bar to find your campaign by name or by choosing the right tag(s). All of the campaigns with the selected tag(s) will appear.
However, you can use the drop-down menu to find the campaign by selecting the following filters:
- Drafts - all of your unfinished campaigns. These campaigns are not sent. Hover over a campaign to create a duplicate, delete or edit it and finish what you started.
- Sent - the email campaigns that you have sent to your customers. Hover over a campaign to view it, no editing allowed whatsoever. Check out the data report for the campaign or create a duplicate if you like the look of it, or delete it if you don't need it.
- Deleted - the draft campaigns that disappointed you. You can change your mind and undelete them (we hope you do 😌). Start working on them and make them worthy of their name.
- Used in a flow - the email campaigns that were used in a flow campaign. If the flow is live/activated, you can only view the email campaigns, duplicate and view the reports. If the flow status is inactive, you can edit the email campaigns as well.
- Shared - this is available when you have connected branches. These are the email campaigns that you've shared with them. The branches can copy and use them. Each campaign is marked either upcoming, past or current based on the date of availability. You can create a duplicate, delete or edit it.
You can also filter the campaigns by owner - By default, the campaigns are listed from all users. You can choose a specific account user from the drop-down, and preview all campaigns from the chosen user. If you scroll down you can also see the list of Previous Users if some users were removed from the account, you can also list their campaigns.
We hope you found the campaign you've been looking for! Now, do what needs to be done and good luck. 🍀