You did it. Final step - send your campaign to your customers.
- Go to the Send tab.
- Write the subject of the email. Add variables or emojis to make it more fun and personal.
- Write a preheader. It should be short and catchy in order to attract the customers to open the email.
Tip: A preheader is the short summary text that follows the subject line when an email is viewed in the inbox.
- Select which campaign members should receive this email. You can do this in three ways:
Note: All contacts you import will be stored as regular contacts and will be available across all Loopify apps.
- Choose a sender. Choose one of the previously used senders or add new email sender. Learn how to Add a new email sender.
- Schedule the campaign for a specific date and time or click Send immediately on «I'm done, send».
Note: You can add or remove contacts to the selected segment in your campaign anytime before the scheduled date.
Campaign name and tags
- Name your campaign and add tags to it.
- Click I'm done, send. It will ask you for confirmation to send it to the selected contacts.
- Take a deep breath and click Continue to send the campaign on its way to your customers.
Ta-da! With a campaign like that you are going to WOW your customers. Now we've got another challenge for you - start learning how to work with a Page template.