Learn how to create one-of-a-kind personalized emails that your customers will actually read.
Select an account template
- Go to the Loopify homepage and click the Email app.
- Choose one of the published Account templates and click Use.
- This opens the Campaign editor. You do everything you can imagine here.
Tip: you can also 'Use' a template directly from the template editor by clicking the top-right button called Use in Campaign.
Edit your campaign
This is the beginning of a wonderful campaign.
- Drag & drop the modules into the campaign.
- Hover over or click on each module to see the module menu:
- Move this module to find the perfect place for it.
- Duplicate module if you want the same module added to your campaign.
- Segment this module.
- Set the Module settings for each module. These can be different depending on the module and the account template that was selected.
- Remove this module if you don't want it.
Note: Remember, you may not be able to move, remove or edit some modules. Also, some settings aren't available in the campaign. That's because these settings can only be set in the template.
Choose what you want your customers to see or read. Use the segmentation to personalize the email to suit your customers' needs.
There are two types of segmentation. Read all about them.
Personalize the module content
Personalize the content of each module in the campaign to make it stand out.
The campaign content is all set! Next step - the Save, update and share your email campaign. You are coming along very well!