This is a neat trick. Your branches can copy ready-made campaigns from your headquarter account. Cool, right?😎 No need to waste time and make the same campaign more than once.
Note: To be able to see and use this feature, i.e. to copy a ready-made campaign, you have to integrate with the headquarter account. Then, the headquarter account needs to have at least one ready-made campaign that is available for sharing to branches.
Copy the ready-made campaign
Now, get down to business.
- Go to the Email app.
- Scroll down to the campaign section.
- Click Copy ready-made which is at the top of your campaign list.
- A new window pops up with the ready-made campaigns from the connected headquarter account. Click the drop-down menu to choose an account if you are connected to more than one headquarter account. Type the name of the campaign in the search field to find it.
- Select the campaign you need.
- Choose which of your published templates should be used when you copy the selected ready-made campaign. You can use a different template from the one used to make this campaign. This will merge the design from the template you decide to use.
- Click Open in Campaign editor.
- Click See original campaign to open a preview of the original campaign.
Copy using a template from the headquarter account
You may want to copy the ready-made campaign by using some of the templates from the headquarter account. Or you want to use the same template used to create the campaign but you don't see it on the slider. Don't panic. Since the account is integrated with the headquarter account you can use its templates as well.
- Go to +Add design template.
- Choose the headquarter account from the drop-down menu.
- Select the template you need and click Copy & Adjust.
- Save the template and don't forget to publish it. Remember that only published templates are used to copy the ready-made campaign. Now you can copy the campaign with the template of your choice.
Note: The subject, preheader, schedule and campaign name of the email WILL be copied. However, the sender, campaign members as well as tags WON'T be copied. Segmented modules also WON'T be copied because the campaign members are not copied.