Your email settings welcome you. Come in, browse around and make yourself comfortable. Do some amazing things and optimize your emails. Some of these can be accessed from the Email app as well.
- Newsletter senders - talked about this already in the email campaign. Stay informed. Read how to add a new email sender and use your own sending domain.
- Tracking options - something new and exciting to read about.
- Newsletter sender domains - register and manage your domains.
- Supressions - where you can manage or delete contact supressions.
Use Loopify link tracking or use your own tracking page allowing you to use your own domain in links. Track a source, medium, campaign name, and content.
- Switch on the Add tracking codes (for Google, Piwik etc.) toggle button.
- Click the + button.
- Write the tracking variable and click the + to add it.
- Choose between is set for all campaigns or can be set on link insert.
- Write the value or add it as a variable.
- Click Save.
Note! The default system variable used under utm_content called Link Type will give these values when in use:
website = Link to a website
email = Link to an e-mail address
page = Link to a page in Loopify
webversion = Link to the web version of the e-mail
custom = Link to a custom service or website with injected variables in the URL
Note: Some sites cannot receive Nordic or special letters for UTM parameters, make sure to always test your campaign first.
Bravo! You've set the tracking options for email. Now do the same for SMS, pages, and print.
Please sign in to leave a comment.