Everybody clicks. Make their clicking be worth their time. Add links to text, image and button modules and learn where they can lead to. You can add links in the page template, campaign and in the paragraph form field. The same steps apply.
In a page you can add:
- Text link
- Image link
- Button link
- Click on the insert link button.
A new window pops up.
- Write the link text i.e the text that will be clickable.
- What would you like to link to? - choose the location that the link would lead to.
- Link to a page in Loopify - the link will lead to a page made only in the Loopify Pages app. In order to be able to link to it, the Page must first be published in a Flow campaign. Use the search bar to find the right page.
- Link to a website - the link will lead to a specific website. Insert the valid website URL.
- Link to an email - the link will lead to a specific email address. This will open your default email client and will put the specified email address as a receiver. You can pre-set the subject and the body text under Advanced options.
- Link to manage subscription - the link will take you to a page where you can keep, snooze or cancel the account subscription that is sending you communication.
- Custom link - the link will lead to a custom link that does not need to be validated. In this field, we can also add variables.
- Popover text - include additional short documentation to your text.
- Link to a phone number - the link will lead to a phone number i.e. if this link is opened on a mobile, it will start ringing the number you specified. Same thing if you have a desktop app that can make calls.
- Go to the Advanced options. Add a tooltip text. Choose whether to open a new page or refresh existing page.
Note 1: The link text field isn't available for images or buttons. However, you can change the text of the button itself. This is basically the link text.
Note 2: The HTTPS and HTTP are required for all links. If you paste a link, Loopify will automatically add HTTPS or HTTP. The reason why is this required, it's because not every client opens a link without any prefix.
That's all about links in pages! You can read how to add variables. If you want, that is.