Add a personal touch to the template and its modules. Give it the WOW factor to make all other templates jealous.
- Drag & drop the modules.
Each module has the Module menu:
- Move the module around the template to find the perfect place for it.
- Anchor tag- add a link to a specific part of the page.
- Set the Module settings.
- Remove the module if you don't want it in the template.
These settings are different from one module to another. You can set some of them in the campaign as well. However, the Advanced settings can only be set in the template. They are not available in the campaign.
Every module has four advanced settings:
- Editable: If you disable it, you can't edit this module in the page campaign.
- Movable: If you disable it, you can't move this module within the page in the campaign.
- Removable: If you disable it, you can't remove this module from the page in the campaign.
- Modules allowed: It shows where you can insert the other modules relating to the module in question.
- Save content to root module: Creating customized content and save changes on the inserted (original) module.
Once you disable an advanced setting a small notification symbol appears next to the module.
Note: The Customize form style and advanced module settings are only template settings. They can't be set in the campaign.
Personalize the module content
You can personalize the content of each module in the template.
You are almost there! Read how to Save, preview and publish your page template. You didn't do all this work in vain.