Do you want to know what's cool? 🤔
Creating customized content and save changes on the inserted (original) module. For example, you don't have to change the logo and brand colors every time you share your template with your branches. Using the option to save content to original module you'll modify the template as you desire and you can re-use it, duplicate or share it anytime.
And the best part, it's so easy and you'll feel like one of our template developers. 👩💻
Now, let's roll our sleeves up and show you how to do that.
Note: The setting for saving content to the original template is available for every Loopify app and only for account admins.
- Go to any Loopify app, email, pages, SMS or print.
- Choose one of your templates, or start from scratch and Add a design template.
Tip: If you want to test the setting, then hover over your template and click on the 'duplicate' button, to create a copy from your template. And of course, you can delete the template afterward. And if you want to edit an existing template, hover over the template and click on the edit button, the template will be open in the template editor and you can start with your updates.
- When your template is open in the template editor, select one module and the settings for the selected module will appear from the left side of the editor.
- Click on the advanced settings so you can preview the 'Save content to root module' button.
- You can edit the module, customize the text, images or change the background color.
- When you are done with editing the module, open the modules tab and find the module that you are editing, to see the quick modifications. When ready click on the 'Save content to root template module' button.
- Now, you've successfully updated the default content for your module!
Ta-da! Now you can create your own customized content and save precious time! And what we basically did is adjusted the template content created by the developer. This way you will be able to create your own content and use it, re-use it, duplicated it or share it with your branches.
I told you it was cool and easy.