- Select your page template, and open it in the template editor.
- Go to the settings tab, where the general settings for the template are placed.
- Give the template a name.
- If you switch on the Published toggle button, the template will be automatically published when you Save & Close it. Unpublished templates cannot be used in a campaign.
The template settings
The settings are located in the Syles part.
- We named the template settings Global settings because from here, you can edit settings for the entire template. For example, if you click on a module, you'll change the settings only for the selected module. But if you modify the global settings, it will apply for the entire template.
- These settings can be different for every template. For example, in our "Flexi" template, from the global settings, you can add a 'Link Color.' So, If I add red as my template link color, the links from the entire template will become red.
Note: The template (global) settings are only available in the template editor. You cannot edit these settings in the campaign editor.
You are now ready for the next step. Go to Choose and modify your page modules and see what you can do there.