This is fancy stuff. If you are an Owner or Admin, you can customize the form style in the page template. The way you customize it is specific to that template.
- In the Page template, go to the Module library.
- Scroll down to find the form module.
- Click it to see its Module settings.
- Click the Customize form style setting.
Customize your form design
This opens a window divided into two parts:
- Preview area is a real-time preview of the changed settings and parameters. The form can be in three states:
- Default state - the normal default look of the form.
- Active state - how the form would look when focused i.e. clicked.
- Error state - how the form would look when an error is made while filling it in.
- Settings and parameters divided into three categories. You can change:
- the Form layout - select one of the system or document form layouts. Change the borders, fields, and lines of the form.
- the Color profile - select one of the system or document color schemes to choose the colors you like the best.
- the Customized style parameters - choose from the full list of parameters or use the search bar.
Customized style parameters
On the top of the drop-down menu, under Form details, you will find the general parameters.
- Set the Form padding - the generated space around the text, inside its defined border.
- Choose a Form background color.
- Choose a Form text color.
The full list of Customized style parameters is divided into multiple categories:
- General Field Appearance
- Help Text
- Active Field
- Invalid Field
- Submit Button
Each of these categories lets you experiment with the settings. Adjust anything you can think of, but have in mind the different states of the field. Some parameters are only valid for a specific field state: Active, Default or Error.
- Delete a parameter by clicking the Trashcan button next to it.
- When you are done, click Apply changes to save and apply the settings.
- Drag & drop the form module in the template to see how it looks.
Tip: Duplicate the form module to create an identical copy with the settings of the original. You can customize the style of the duplicate form separately. And make it available to use it in a campaign.