You can do this in the Module library. All page template modules chill at this spot. You drag & drop them from here into the template.
Hover over or click on any module to see the module menu. This is what you can do there:
- Make available:
- If you tick the box, you will make this module available to use in the page campaign.
- If you untick it, you will make it unavailable in the module library of the campaign.
- Module settings: Remember that these settings can be different for each module. Some of them can only be adjusted in the template.
- Duplicate: Create a duplicate of a module of your choice.
- The duplicated modules will appear unavailable by default. If you want to use them in the campaign as well, you need to make the modules available.
Note: If you remove the duplicate from the module library, you will also remove it from the template. But, if you remove the duplicate module from the template, it won't be deleted from the module library.
One module that is specific for the Pages app is the form module. It has separate Module settings that can be customized. Read Customize the form style before doing other cool stuff.😎
Now, it's time for the next step - to know how to Edit the page template.