Be smart and share your page template so that your branches can use it. You'll save them time and you'll be consistent. A win-win situation.
To be able to share you have to switch on the toggle under Settings → Integrations → Share to branches. Learn in detail how to Manage your integrations.
- Open the page template you want to share from your parent account.
- Click the menu next to the Settings tab to open it.
- Click on the Share template to branches button.
Note: Users cannot share design templates to branches only Admins can do so.
- Tick the Let connected accounts copy this template. If this is unticked you can't share your template.
- You can Add a publish date from the calendar. The template will be available from the date you set. Without it, the template can be copied immediately.
- You can Add a stop date from the calendar. The template can't be copied after this date. Without it, the template will be available indefinitely.
- Click Confirm.
That’s it, your branches can now use the shared page template and make a brand new page campaign. Now, let’s learn how to save, preview and publish your page template.