Save, preview and publish your page template to be able to use it in a campaign.
Right next to the Template settings, open the menu, where you can Save the template, Open preview and Exit the template.
Save and publish the template
- Click Save & Close in the top right corner.
- From the Template Settings, if you have switched on the Published toggle, your template will be automatically published. If not, you will have to publish it after saving it.
Note: Only published templates can be used by other users.
Preview your page template
After you have got the template into a tip-top shape, you can preview it. This also allows you to see if any changes are needed.
- Go to the Template actions menu.
- Then click Open preview.
- A new window pops up where you can choose the preview: desktop, tablet or mobile.
- Use the slider to scale the device to fit your screen.
- With the desktop preview, you can also choose between different resolutions (HD, FHD, and UHD).
- You can preview how will the template look on a mobile or tablet, in both portrait or landscape mode.
- If you want to see the template in its original size, click the given link.
Note: Links and variables do not work in previews. Also, the Send preview option is not available for the templates.
Congrats!👏🏼 You have created your first page template. Make it happy and use it to create a campaign. It would like to love to travel the world. Please don't crush its dreams. Read our article on how to Set up a page campaign.