Save, preview and publish your page template to be able to use it in a campaign.
Right next to the Template settings, open the menu, where you can Save the template, Hide sidebar, Open preview, Share template to branches and Exit the template.
Save and publish the template
- Click Save & Close in the top right corner.
- From the Template Settings, if you have switched on the Published toggle, your template will be automatically published. If not, you will have to publish it after saving it.
Note: Only published templates can be used by other users.
Preview your page template
After you have got the template into a tip-top shape, you can preview it. This also allows you to see if any changes are needed.
- Go to the Template actions menu.
- Then click Open preview.
- A new window pops up where you can choose the preview: desktop, tablet or mobile.
- Use the slider to scale the device to fit your screen.
- With the desktop preview, you can also choose between different resolutions (HD, FHD, and UHD).
- You can preview how will the template look on a mobile or tablet, in both portrait or landscape mode.
- If you want to see the template in its original size, click the given link.
Note: Links and variables do not work in previews. Also, the Send preview option is not available for the templates.
Congrats!👏🏼 You have created your first page template. Make it happy and use it to create a campaign. It would like to love to travel the world. Please don't crush its dreams. Read our article on how to Set up a page campaign.