SMS marketing is not solely used to send mass messages to your customers with your latest offer. Keywords used in text message marketing can include letters and/or numbers, and your customers use them to easily communicate with you.
And here is how you can use them in Loopify!
Request a keyword
Before using the SMS-in block in your Flow campaign, you'll need to follow a few easy steps.
- From the Loopify dashboard pick Settings 👉🏻SMS 👉🏻 SMS Keywords.
- Choose +Add a new keyword.
- All you need to do now is request your SMS keyword. In the empty field write your needed keyword, the country will be set by default as your account county.
- And that is all from you, click Send request and Loopify will search and provide you an offer for available or alternative keywords.
- There is no commitment before the offer is accepted. Meaning, when your keyword is accepted you will receive an email and, the status of the keyword will additionally change from Request to Active.
- When your keyword is approved and active you can click on the keyword and see the country, number, and price.
Now, you can start using your new keyword in your Flow Campaign!
Use keywords in Flow
- Go to the Flow block library.
- Drag & drop the SMS-in block to the Flow canvas.
- Hover over the block and to see the settings and delete button.
- Click on the settings button.
- Choose an existing keyword from the drop-down menu or click manage your keywords
Note: You can only use active keywords in Flow, and from the Manage your Keywords you can preview all of your requested, active or inactive in Flow keywords.
- Once the keyword is used in the SMS-in block, the status for this keyword would be Active in Flow.
You have your keyword and all under control now, so let's make a campaign!
- You can connect the SMS-in block with an SMS block, or with an Update Contacts block for example, where you can update the contacts with a tag or add them to segments. Being a campaign entry block, this block can be the initiator of your whole Flow campaign. The connections are endless, and you can do one hell of a campaign!
Note: You can use only one keyword per SMS-in block in Flow, meaning you cannot use one keyword in two SMS-in blocks.
Delete SMS Keyword
- If you no longer need your keyword you can just enter the SMS keywords and click Delete keyword.
- By confirming to deleting, your keyword will be removed immediately. Re-ordering will create a new set-up cost.
- If you like to delete a keyword that is active in Flow - you'll need to remove that block from your Flow campaign first!
The summary of the tab reports can be previewed after activating the flow campaign. In an active flow, hover over the block, click the settings button and then you can access the SMS-in block reports tab. Here you can see the number of SMS keywords that have been activated through your flow campaign.
There is also a date picker where you can select a specific date range and see the data for the selected period. The pre-set date range is All time.
Note: You can still access the tab reports even after deactivating the flow.
That's about it! Quick reports, right at your fingertips.