It's an easy task. ✔
Find those unwanted or unneeded page campaigns that you have no use of and clean your account. Follow these steps and get rid of them:
- Go to the Page app.
- Scroll down to see your page campaigns.
- Hover over the draft campaign you want to delete and click the delete button.
Note: Only draft campaigns can be deleted. Page campaigns that are used in flow cannot be deleted.
But, if you ever change your mind about the draft campaigns you have deleted, there is the option to undelete a campaign.
- In the campaign list, click the drop-down menu and select the filter Deleted.
- Now, you can only see your deleted campaigns.
- Hover over the draft campaign you want to recover and click Undelete.
- Your campaign will now be listed with all your other campaigns.
Tip: You can delete and undelete draft campaigns only if you are the owner of those campaigns.
But, don't worry. You can still duplicate all deleted campaigns.
Magical, isn't it? Now go find and edit your page campaign. Put your magic to work and make it magnificent.✨