Transform your Loopify page into a questionnaire (what a sweet word), survey, review, or anything related to numbers and calculations! Using the variety of fields that we offer and the calculation field, you can know the average score, satisfaction rating, grade per contact and more!
The Calculation field can work as a sum-up of all other fields in the form. You'll have the answers for each contact, and the sum-up will neatly calculate their average answer. Let's say we're making a questionnaire (again, lovely word):
- Add a Page campaign and drop in a form;
- You can use the Opinion fields or simply choose any field that would fit your campaign. You can also use a Choice field to add the desired number of questions. You can display the choices as words, but store them as numbers;
- Map the fields to Loopify fields (either contact or campaign fields);
- When you have your fields (questions), add the Calculation field.
Note: By default, the Calculation field is Hidden (invisible to end-users) and Read-only (can't add, only read values).
- Click it, and you'll see the Formula tab. Click that one as well.
Now, here's the fun part (if you consider maths "fun"): in this formula-field, you can add numbers, calculations, and basically set up the formulas you need. The cool thing about it is that you can use Contact or Campaign field variables (x), meaning you can get and use the values from the other form fields, based on what the contact has submitted.
Important note! You can use values from campaign fields as variables in the formula only after saving your page in a flow campaign.
Here is one simple example:
We have 3 opinion fields in a form and each one is saved to a new campaign field ex. O1, O2, and O3 accordingly. We add a fourth field, calculation, where we choose to save to a contact field so we could later see the average score in the contact card. In the Formula tab, we add the values from the campaign fields as variables "(O1+O2+O3)/3". When a contact submits the form, the sum of the values from O1, O2 and O3 divided by 3 will give you the average score for that contact. If you have 10 fields, it'll go like "(O1+O2+O3...+O10)/10". Fun!
Now, go ahead make an impressive form, share the page with your people and find out how they feel about your brand. 🤘🏼