There are three main account roles in Loopify: Owner, Admin, User. They have different superpowers because a team of people with the same powers is no fun at all. Plus, you're on the safe side when it comes to your customers' privacy. GDPR - live and breathe it!
Note: You can see your account role (User/Admin) in the My settings window.
A dream-team member. The User’s superpower is creating jaw-dropping campaign content. Let this one do his magic and awe your customers. Their strength lies in the fact that they can:
- Work with all the apps (Email, Pages, SMS, Print, and Flow).
- Use existing published templates.
- Create a campaign.
- Send campaigns to customers.
A hero with an impressive skill set. Think of Admins as the Owner’s right-hand squad. They have the User’s powers plus a set of their own. They can:
- Add and publish design templates in all apps.
- Work both in the templates and campaigns.
- Add new users.
- Adjust account settings.
- Transfer the campaign ownership to themselves or to other Admins and Users.
- Change the Account role of other Admins and Users.
The almighty one. There’s only one and for good reason. This one holds all the power to the account. And it has all the access and permissions you can think of. And with great power comes great responsibility. The Owner can do everything the Admins and Users can. On top of that, the Owner:
- Handles all payments and invoices.
- Controls all the account’s system settings.
- Decides on one or several subscription categories.
- Can delete the account.
- Can select a new Owner.
Note: The price plans have limitations on the number of users in your account. You can add more Users and Admins, but there’s only one Owner. If you need more helping hands on deck, just upgrade your price plan.
So these are the main peeps in your superhero squad. You can see them all when you click the Users icon on the Loopify dashboard. There you can also change the account role from User to Admin and vice versa (only an Admin can change account roles). However, you can ask for back-up and put a couple more brains to the task.
Other roles in your account
Collaborators are there to give you feedback on your campaigns right there in the chat room. You can invite two types of collaborators:
- Account collaborators are the users in your account. They have an account role (Owner, Admin, or User) and can do stuff that their role allows them to. You simply invite them to give you feedback on a specific campaign. Remember that the account collaborators can even edit the campaign.
- External collaborators are people outside of your Loopify team. You invite them to give you feedback on a campaign. They can only see and comment on that campaign. They can't poke around the rest of the Loopify app and access other campaigns or contact data. Since they are not a part of Loopify, they have to sign in with their email and create a password. They don't count in the number of users in your account.
Consultants can be added as users in your account. These can be agencies or other consultants that help with your marketing, integrations, CRM, webpage or other things. Be careful about what role you assign them. You don't want your consultant to mess with your price plans or edit things that are not within their scope. Our advice is to give let them know exactly what they can do.
You can also add a Loopify consultant. We can always be an Admin, and we don't count in your max # users either. That’s a neat perk.
Now you know who's who in the account and what they can do. Next stop - see what is a template and what is a campaign.