The all-powerful one, the account Owner, has great power and responsibility and we appreciate that. But it comes a day when the Owner would want to leave the power to one of the other account admins.
- An account Owner can become someone who already has an Admin access level on the same account.
- Only the current Owner can select the new account Owner.
And here is how to do that:
- From the Loopify dashboard, choose the Users app.
- Click on the Admin (Owner).
- Under the access level click on the Change the account owner button.
- Select one of the account admins as the new account owner.
Do note that the new Owner will then be able to add/remove other admins and users. The new owner will also be able to manage all the account data, such as company information and licenses, invoices, timezones and so on.
In case you are wondering what is the role of every account user in Loopify, our Account roles in Loopify article will show you.