This is the place where all the account users hang out and chill. Depending on your paid plan the number of users can vary.
Access: Loopify dashboard → Settings → Users
The account users can have the following Loopify roles:
- Owner - there can be only one.
To invite a new Loopify user:
- Click Invite a new user.
- Type the new user's email address to invite them.
- Select the role.
- Add a message for the User (optional).
- Click Send Invitation.
Under each User, you see their username and status. It will say pending until the person accepts the invitation.
Use the search bar to find the user you need or click on a User to:
- See their email,
- and access level.
- Resend/cancel the pending invitation or remove the existing user from the account.
- See the date they were invited to join this account.
If you integrated with one of our apps (that requires app users), you should see a drop-down menu from where you can manage the users with access to the specified app.
Note 1: Other users can't remove the owner, only the owner can transfer the ownership.
Note 2: Only account users with Admin role can access the User settings.