If you feel like changing your user image or changing your email address, no problem you can do that 😄
You can access your user settings in the Loopify's dashboard under your username. Click on your name and a drop-down menu will appear where you can Sign out or enter My settings.
When the My settings window appears, you can:
- Change a user image by clicking on the image. Right next to the user image you can see your name and last name and the email address which you are signed on Loopify.
- See the current account role you have on that account.
- Click Manage accounts so you can preview all of your connected accounts. If you wish to leave some of those accounts click the Leave button right next to the connected account.
Note: The owner of the connected account cannot Leave the account.
- Click Change password if you feel the need to change it. Then click Send reset link so you could receive an email with a page link where you can reset your password. In order to successfully change your password, you'll need to enter your old password, enter a new password and confirm the new password. When finished click Save my changes, so now you can log-in with your new password.
- If you wish to Change your user name keep in mind that the username must be a unique one. You can also log-in in Loopify with your unique username.
Very important note: When you first register to Loopify, your user name will be your registered email address. You can then change your user name to something else, but please remember that you can currently log-in to your Loopify account ONLY with your user name.
- If you change your account Name and Last name that would be visible on the Loopify's dashboard.
- You can also Change your email address, and we will send you a 'confirm email address' notification by email.
- If you have the need to Change your mobile just type in your new number.
- When you are done with the changes click Save my changes.
And that's it! Now go ahead and make all the needed changes 🧐