You're the person that has created a brand new, well-functioning Flow. You wouldn't want to go to each of your branches and retailers and create the same Flow now, would you? Of course not! If they are part of your account, they can easily duplicate a Flow, but if they are not - you can share your complete Flow campaign to branches. With just a few minor tweaks and clicks, they'll be able to use the very same Flow campaign on a different account!
First, to be able to share you have to switch on the toggle under Settings → Integrations → Share to branches. Learn in detail how to Manage your integrations.
- Open the Flow campaign you want to share.
- Click the menu next to the Design tab to open it.
- Click on the Share campaign to branches button.
- Tick the Let connected accounts copy this campaign. If this is unticked you can't continue to share your campaign.
- You can Add a publish date from the calendar. The campaign will be available from the date you set. Without it, the campaign can be copied immediately.
- You can Add a stop date from the calendar. The campaign can't be copied after this date. Without it, the campaign will be available indefinitely.
- Click Confirm.
Which Flow information is shared and which is not?
Sharing a Flow is basically duplicating it. We recommend reading all the details about the Flow duplication process. In short, all the Flow blocks, their containing documents, and the connections between them will be shared (duplicated). In addition to the Flow duplication on a single account, there are also some account-specific and sensitive settings. These settings will not be shared with your branch accounts. Such settings are:
- Email, SMS and Print senders, because each account can have different senders.
- Whenever Contact segments are used, as contacts can be differently segmented on branch accounts.
- Any Segmented modules will also be removed from the shared document.
- The password under a Page campaign that is password-protected will be reset.
- The Send Alert and Send Report blocks will be reset, as different accounts may want different types of alerts and reports.
- The Add to campaign block. This one is used to add contacts from one account-campaign to another, which makes it account-specific.
- The Update contact block. This block uses contact segments and tags, which are account-specific.
- The Email, SMS, Print, and Page campaigns. The block will be shared, but the containing document needs to be finalized. When finalized, you'll keep the original content from the headquarter campaign and add it to a template of your choice.
All the connections between the blocks are duplicated as they are in the original Flow.
The campaign name and scheduled start/stop dates are duplicated unless they became historical dates at the duplication moment. Also, a duplicated Flow will always be set to an inactive status.
Now that your magnificent Flow campaign is ready to be shared, learn how the retailers and branches can copy a ready-made Flow campaign.