You can do a lot with the one and only: Flow.😎 One of the many things you can do is use an Open Page to create amazing social media campaigns.
Let's see how that works:
- Go to the Flow app.
- From the Campaign Entries drag and drop the Page block to the canvas.
- Hover over the page block and click on the page settings.
- Select your page by clicking the Browse or create new button.
- The page campaign will open up. Click on the Settings tab where you will be able to add a Link Title, Link Description and Link Preview Image. When done, save the changes and click I'm done, select this campaign.
- Set up the page restriction to Totally open or Public link.
- Set the Flow in test (if you plan to test it first) or active mode for the page link to work.
- Copy the page URL and simply post it on Facebook, Linkedin or any other social media.
Tip: If you want to post your page on Facebook the cover image should have the same aspect ration as the Facebook link image (1200x630px). Or, if you want to debug your page before posting it on facebook, simply switch the toggle for the advanced settings and click the button so the page will open up in the Facebook debugger where you can see the information that is used when your website content is shared on social media.
You can use the open flow page for amazing campaigns, and of course, all of the contact data will be stored in the Contacts app.