If you're a rookie in the API world, don't worry most of us are 🙄. Once we guide you through, you'll see that it's not as scary as it looks. It'll involve copying/pasting stuff that your developer wrote or IDs that we provide.
By using our API through Swagger, you'll be able to cut your work time by half and do things faster. This is also the most secure way to process data.
First things first, our API is accessible for integrations with the Loopify Pro or Magic license.
- Click the authorize/padlock button.
- Under scopes choose your role: Admin (you need to be Admin to use our API properly, other roles have limitations), find out more about our account roles to know what you can do.
- Click authorize.
- If you have multiple accounts, choose the one you are currently using.
- Click Yes or Logout (in case you need to log in with a different username).
- Click Close when you are done.
Now, you are successfully authorized and you are able to use our API. With this, you can do so many things 🤩. Our API is regularly used for connecting our Flow Campaign entries blocks, such as New Entry, External form, File import, and API entry.
Use the search bar to find your needed endpoints where every endpoint comes with a small description for its action.