Don't waste your time scrolling when there is an easy way to find the page campaign that you need.
- Click to open the Pages app.
- Scroll down to see your campaigns.
- Use the search bar to find your campaign by name or by choosing the right tag(s). All of the page campaigns with the selected tag(s) will appear.
However, you can use the drop-down menu to find the campaign by selecting the following filters:
- Drafts - all of your unfinished page campaigns. These campaigns are in progress and not sent. Hover over a campaign to create a duplicate, delete or edit it and finish what you started.
- Deleted - the draft campaigns that weren't what you need at that time. You can change your mind and undelete them (we hope you do 😌). Start working on them and make them great.
- Used in a flow - the page campaign is currently used in a Page block in Flow. You can only view the page, duplicate and view the reports. If this page is removed from Flow's Page block - it will change its status to draft.
- Shared - this is available when you have connected branches. These are the page campaigns that you've shared with them. The branches can copy and use them. Each campaign is marked either upcoming, past or current based on the date of availability. You can create a duplicate, delete or edit it.
You've found the page! See, no scrolling.