Make one hell of a postcard template.
The postcard template is divided into 2 pages, the front and back page.
- Drag & drop the modules to each.
Hover over or click any module in the template to see its module menu:
- Move the module around the template to find the perfect place for it.
- Duplicate module if you want the same module added to your template.
- Remove the module if you don't want it in the template.
- Set the Module settings.
Note: Make sure the document doesn't have an overflow. Watch out for the number of modules you add and remember that this will be printed. Anything outside the document borders will be cut and won't show on paper.
These settings are different from one module to another. You can set some of them in the campaign as well. However, the Advanced settings can only be set in the template. They are not available in the campaign.
Every module has four advanced settings:
- Editable: If you disable it, you can't edit this module in the postcard campaign.
- Movable: If you disable it, you can't move this module within the postcard in the campaign.
- Removable: If you disable it, you can't remove this module from the postcard in the campaign.
- Modules allowed: It shows where you can insert the other modules relating to the module in question.
- Save content to root module: Creating customized content and save changes on the inserted (original) module.
Once you disable an advanced setting a small notification symbol appears next to the module.
Personalize the module content
You can personalize the content of the modules in the postcard template.
- Customize the text, add links and variables to it. Short links will be auto-generated so that they can be easily typed in any browser. Learn to add links and add variables.
- Change and crop the image. Read how to upload and crop images.
Note: The recipient address is added as variables. They'll automatically fill in for each contact with an address.
Well done👏! Next, read how to Save, preview and publish your print template.