That print template and all its settings look phenomenal, so why not share it with your branches and retailers? You'll save them precious time. Another perk is that your branches can spread the exact message that you have in mind.
To be able to share you have to switch on the toggle under Settings → Integrations → Share to branches. Learn in detail how to Manage your integrations.
- Open the print template you want to share.
- Click the menu next to the Design tab to open it.
- Click on the Share template to branches button.
Note: The share button is only available in your parent account. Also, Users cannot share design templates to branches. Only Admins can.
- Tick the Let connected accounts copy this template. If this is unticked you can't share your template.
- You can Add a publish date from the calendar. The template will be available from the date you set. Without it, the template can be copied immediately.
- You can Add a stop date from the calendar. The template can't be copied after this date. Without it, the template will be available indefinitely.
- Click Confirm.
All done? Here is how to save, preview and publish your print template.