Edit and personalize the letter template and its modules. Leave your personal mark to make it unique.
The letter template is divided into three main parts:
- Header - drop other modules only below it. Here you can:
- Add your own logo.
- Write the sender address.
- Write the place and date.
- Insert the recipient's name and address as variables. They will fill out automatically for each customer from the contact list who is going to receive the letter. It's important that all of this info is correct.
- Body - edit and modify the title, main text and sign off/signature line.
- Footer - drop modules only above it and personalize its content.
Note: Both the Header and Footer are fixed modules and CANNOT be removed or moved. Only the modules in the Body have a module menu. Also, remember that this will be printed. Make sure there is no overflow. Anything outside the documents borders will be cut and won't show on paper.
Hover over or click any module in the Body to see its module menu:
- Move the module around the template to find the perfect place for it.
- Remove the module if you don't want it in the template.
- Set the Module settings.
These settings are different from one module to another. You can set some of them in the campaign as well. However, the Advanced settings can only be set in the template. They are not available in the campaign.
Every module has the four advanced settings:
- Editable: If you disable it, you can't edit this module in the letter campaign.
- Movable: If you disable it, you can't move this module within the letter in the campaign.
- Removable: If you disable it, you can't remove this module from the letter in the campaign.
- Modules allowed: It shows where you can insert the other modules relating to the module in question.
Personalize the module content
You can personalize the content of every module in the letter template. Even the Header and Footer.
- Customize the text, add links and variables to it. Short links will be auto-generated so that they can be easily typed in any browser. Learn to add links and add variables.
- Change and crop the image. Read how to upload images and crop images.
You've powered through this. Bravo👏! Next, read how to Save, preview and publish your print template.