Yes, you can choose what information you want to see in your report! With custom reports, you have all the flexibility you need to track your communication info, super useful stuff! 😍
In this article, you'll learn everything you need to know about the custom report. Let's dig in!
As you learned in the Send Report block article, the send report has three types of reports, and one of them is the custom report.
- From the Send drop-down, choose custom report.
- To set up the report, click the Manage report button that appears below the field.
- When the custom report window pops up, you have two tabs, Fields and Settings. In the Fields tab, you can edit the columns and values.
- The number before each row can be changed. Add as many columns as needed and you can then change the order of the columns and how they appear in your report.
- Add a column name of your choice.
- Add a value to the column. The value can be something that you write, or you can insert a variable (which will change to actual contact values when the report is received).
- Click ADD to create the column.
- If you don't want to add the columns one by one, you can just click the Add multiple values button and simply select the fields of your choice.
- After you are done with adding your columns, you can then hover over any column you wish to Edit or Delete.
- If you however have an example file and need the exact columns, you can use the Upload example file option. Click on the button and select your file, the custom report then will load the columns and values.
- In the Settings tab, you can:
- Add your own file name.
- Select a date format.
- If you don't want to include headers in your report file, untick the box.
- If you want to customize the sorting, tick the box, and you can choose if you want the file to be sorted by column or by order of Ascending or Descending.
- Or if you don't want the report to be sent to your email address you can choose to send the report by FTP. Tick the Send by ftp box and enter the URL, Username, and Password.
- However, if you choose to receive the report by FTP, the users and the description fields will be removed from the send report block settings.
- Once you are done with setting up your report click Save and Close.
That's all! Create, organize, and customize your report to fit your needs, and keep better track of your communication info!✌
Please sign in to leave a comment.