Tagging is easy and fast, and it's a simple way to add information to your contacts. In Loopify you can add tags to your contacts in 3 ways:
- When importing your contacts
- When editing your contacts manually
- By the selected contacts actions
When importing your contacts
In the last step before confirming your import, you can add tags to your contacts or add them to segments. If you are not familiar with importing your contacts go ahead and read the Import and add contacts.
The tags will show up in the contacts card, under the tag field.
Note: These tags will be added to all of the contacts that you are importing.
If you are adding your contacts manually in the contact form you have tag field, where you can add tags to your contact.
When editing your contacts manually
- Select one of your contacts.
- Click the Edit button.
- In the tags field, you can add tags to that particular contact.
- Save the changes.
By the selected contacts actions
- Go to your contacts.
- Every contact has a checkbox before their names.
- Tick as many contacts as you like. Or if you wish to select all of your contacts, tick the box next to the number of your contacts.
- When the box is ticked, a drop-down menu will appear next to the number of your contacts.
- From the drop-down menu, you can add or remove tags. The tags will be added to all of the selected contacts. If you wish to remove the tags just click remove tags, and write the tags that you want to be removed.