Do some cool things in the Pages settings. Make your life easier.
- Tracking options - something new and exciting to read about.
- Custom domain - use your own domain to render Loopify pages and links in pages.
Use Loopify link tracking to track a source, medium, campaign name, or content.
- Switch on the Add tracking codes (for Google, Piwik etc.) toggle button.
- Click the + button.
- Write the tracking variable and click the + to add it.
- Choose between is set for all campaigns or can be set on link insert.
- Write the value or add it as a variable.
- Click Save.
Note: Some sites cannot receive Nordic or special letters for UTM parameters, make sure to always test your campaign first.
Track Loopify pages with Google Analytics
In order to do this, you would of course need to have Google Analytics activated for your domain. You would then need to use your own domain to render Loopify pages and have it fully set up. When you have a tracking code (ID) from Google Analytics, you can then reach us at email@example.com so we would help to implement it in the page template you use, and you can start tracking!