Do some cool things in the Pages settings. Make your life easier.
- Tracking options - something new and exciting to read about.
Use Loopify link tracking or use your own tracking page allowing you to use your own domain in links. Track a source, medium, campaign name, and content.
- Select URL for rendered pages:
- Use Loopify standard page domain - Page URL is https://pages.loopify.com.
- Use your own domain to render Loopify pages - You will need to update your DNS records redirecting your domain to http://pages-proxy-1280149762.eu-west-1.elb.amazonaws.com/. Add your subdomain or campaign domain and then click Verify (note that this must be a different domain than you use for newsletter senders).
- Switch on the Add tracking codes (for Google, Piwik etc.) toggle button.
- Click the + button.
- Write the tracking variable and click the + to add it.
- Choose between is set for all campaigns or can be set on link insert.
- Write the value or add it as a variable.
- Click Save.