Looking for an even higher personalization? Great! You can now send newsletters with a different personalized sender for each contact. Click 'Send' once, but use dozens of different senders. No extra set up! 😎
Before we dive in, double-heck if you have set up a collection of variables, as this would be like the second step of it.
Add a personal sender
- If you have a collection with records go to Settings app from the dashboard;
- Choose Email → Newsletter senders
- You can see you can add a regular sender that can be used for all email campaigns or create an email sender using account variables. These are the personal senders.
- Select your collection from the first drop-down menu (for example, 'Retailers')
- Choosing a fallback sender is mandatory because some contacts may not be connected to any collection and if the email is sent to them, they'll receive the email with your regular newsletter sender.
- Choose a reply address from the personal sender email or the one under fallback sender.
- Once you are done simply click Add and that's it!
Use a personal sender in your newsletters
- Once you create your personal sender, choose it from the Sender field from your email campaign - the process is the same as a regular sender.
- When you choose your personal sender, you'll see the collection name: <name> and <email> - what this means is once you send that email, the <email> part will be replaced with each record email you have in your collection.
Note: The personalized email senders have to be verified. The Verify button pops up as soon as an email is added in a Record. If a record doesn't have an email address or it isn't verified, then the newsletters will be always sent with the fallback sender.
How to use personal senders?
You have a collection with 3 records (retailers). There are 100 different Loopify contacts that are part of each record (300 in total). You segment these 300 contacts and send an email to them only once (using the collection as a sender). Each 100 will receive the email from their own personalized sender, which is part of their record. Sweet!
Now imagine this in bigger numbers 🤯 Instead of editing 10 emails to pick 10 different senders, you can click that sweet Send button once and Loopify will do the rest!