Loopify pages by default are rendered with the domain https://pages.loopify.com. If you want to change this and add your own custom rendering domain, you'd need to add and verify it:
- Go to Settings > Pages > Custom Domain
- You'll see two tabs - Loopify Pages Domain and Link URL (find out more about the Link URL)
- Click the Loopify Pages Domain
- In the Your URL field, add your own rendering domain. The link must starts with https://.
- Click Add. You'll see a CNAME record. You will need to update your DNS records redirecting your domain to http://pages-proxy-1280149762.eu-west-1.elb.amazonaws.com/. If this seems technical, just forward the record to your IT person and they'll know what to do.
- When the record is successfully created, click the Verify button and your domain will become active!
Track Loopify pages with Google Analytics
In order to do this, you would of course need to have Google Analytics activated for your domain. You would then need to use your own domain to render Loopify pages and have it fully set up. When you have a tracking code (ID) from Google Analytics, you can then reach us at email@example.com so we would help to implement it in the page template you use, and you can start tracking!
Now render some Loopify page with your own domain. Your audience can't wait 🙌