See how your email campaign will look like on different devices. Send it to testers or yourself and see the campaign through your customers' eyes.
- Go to the menu next to the Design tab.
- Then click Open preview.
- A new window pops up where you can choose the preview: desktop, tablet or mobile.
- Use the slider to scale the device to fit your screen.
- With the desktop preview, you can also choose between different resolutions (HD, FHD, and UHD).
- You can preview how will the campaign look on a mobile or tablet, in both portrait or landscape mode.
- If you want to see the email in its original size, click the given link.
Open preview for a specific contact
- Click Open preview.
- From the drop-down menu search for a specific contact for the list.
- Select the contact and you can see a preview of the email for that specific contact.
- Again you can choose to see the preview in different resolutions and devices.
Note: Variables work only when previewed for a specific contact.
Make sure you have previously selected an email sender from the Send tab. The email preview can be sent before and after you have sent your email campaign.
- Click Send preview.
- A new window pops up where you can choose to send the campaign to the previous testers or to new add testers from your contacts list.
- Click Send and wait for their feedback.
Note: Testers have to be Contacts in that account. If you want to send the preview to yourself you need to add yourself as a contact.
Actually send the email (using the send button)
If you want to truly see how the email behaves, we advise you to actually send the email to fully see the functionality. You may ask why, and it's because the send preview is more useful when you want to preview the email on different devices. On send preview, some links may not be replaced and you won't know if they actually work (some email clients won't even show the link), but on actual send you will be able to see the campaign entirely.
Furthermore, we also recommend sending the campaign 'to a segment of ' internal and external contacts, meaning send the test campaign to your colleagues and to some other people if you can, this is just a better way of knowing if something is wrong with the email. And of course after you are done testing you can always duplicate your campaign and send it to your contacts.
After all, we have many email clients, and sometimes they behave differently, and testing is a key component when it comes to the flawless looking campaign!