Make as much design templates as you like and share it with the branch you need. Time is precious so don’t waste it.
To be able to share you have to switch on the toggle under Settings → Manage your integrations → Share to branches. Learn in detail how to Manage your integrations.
- Open the email template you want to share from your parent account.
- Click the menu next to the Settings tab to open it.
- Click on the Share template to branches button.
Note: The share button is only available in your parent account. Also, Users cannot share design templates to branches only Admins can do so.
- Tick the Let connected accounts copy this template. If this is unticked you can't share your template.
- You can Add a publish date from the calendar. The template will be available from the date you set. Without it, the template can be copied immediately.
- You can Add a stop date from the calendar. The template can't be copied after this date. Without it, the template will be available indefinitely.
- Click Confirm.
That’s it, your branches can now use the shared email template and make a brand new email campaign. Now, let’s learn how to save, preview and publish your email template.