Save, preview and publish your template to use it in a campaign.
Right next to the Template settings on the drop-down menu, you can save, preview or exit the template.
Save and publish the template
When you are done with editing:
- Click Save as in the top right corner.
- If you have switched on the Published toggle, your template will be automatically published. If not, you will have to publish it after saving it.
Note: Only published templates can be used by other users.
Preview the template
After your template is in a tip-top shape, see how it will look like on different devices. This also allows you to see if any changes are needed.
- Click Open preview from the menu.
- A new window pops up where you can choose the preview: desktop, tablet or mobile.
- Use the slider to scale the device to fit your screen.
- With the desktop preview, you can also choose between different resolutions (HD, FHD, and UHD).
- You can preview how will the template look on a mobile or tablet, in both portrait or landscape mode.
- If you want to see the template in its original size, click the given link.
Note: Links and variables do not work in previews. Also, the Send preview option is not available for the templates.
Congrats! You have created an email template like no other. You don't want to abandon it and not use it in a campaign. His template friends are going to make fun of him. Please, don't hurt his feelings. Read our articles on how to set up an email campaign.