Our templates will help your communication and you can benefit from them! If you look at them you’ll notice that some of them are designed for seasonal sales, discounts, purchases, holiday treats, or birthday gifts to name a few. You can just change some images, colors, and edit the text, and you’ll be good to go! This will efficiently save you time while designing them. They are also designed in a way to trigger attraction and interest in your products! 🥰
If you open the coupon templates from the +Add design template option, you’ll get a list of our coupon templates.
Edit the coupon template
Now, let's say that you need a coupon template to offer a birthday discount to some of your loyal customers. You can choose our Birthday Gift coupon template!
- Once you open the template editor from the Settings tab you can set the Document and Font settings under the Styles area, such as coupon width, background, or link color, and choose between your account fonts and the template fonts.
- And just like in any other template you can drag and drop modules from the Modules tab, and you can hover over each module to see the menu from where you can move, duplicate, open the module settings, etc.
All you need to do is simply change the text and the background image, and done! Of course, if you like you can tweak the template settings and even create a completely new design!
The Redeem button
In all coupon templates, you’ll notice a Redeem button where you can’t use links, well that is because that button is special, in a way. The button will become clickable once you use it in an SMS campaign. From there you can edit the redeem message that pops up once you click the button, but we'll dive deeper on that when we talk about the campaign settings.
And once all the template editing is done, give the template a name, switch on the Published toggle if you want to make the template available for using it in a campaign.
Edit the campaign coupon
Now, hover over the published template and click Use, and the campaign editor will open up. You can now start personalizing the campaign with variables and links, and add your marketing content, and make this coupon the best one!
Coupons have their own variables and you can use some of them in your campaign:
- End Date - The end date for the current coupon.
- Max Campaign - The maximum number of times the coupon used in your campaign.
- Max Coupon - The maximum number of times the coupon can be used.
- Remain Campaign - The number of remained coupons in a campaign.
- Remain Coupon - The number of remained coupon redeems.
- Start Date - The date and time when your coupons become valid and redeemable
- Used Campaign - The number of how many times the coupon was used per campaign.
- Used coupon - The number of how many times the coupon was used.
You can also choose what you want your customers to see or read. Use the segmentation (the segmentation is the same as in every campaign editor) to personalize the coupon to suit your customers' needs.
Saved a lot of time eh? Now, that we have the campaign ready to go, let's dive into some settings, that are essential for each coupon.