All done? If you have finished editing the coupon campaign, let's finalize it! ✅
In the Settings tab, you can of course add a campaign name and tags, but you can also add other things like:
- Redeem message - is the message that pops up that the contact would see once they clicked on the Redeem button. For example, Do you want to redeem this coupon?
- Along with the message popup, the contact can decide to Cancel or Confirm (if they want to redeem the coupon or not). You can of course write your own cancel and confirm texts, in the empty fields under the redeem message.
- Expiry rules - these rules are required for each coupon. What this means is you must have at least one rule to use this coupon in your SMS campaigns. Click on the +Add rule button to add your own coupon rules.
- Days from sending - the number of days your coupon will be valid from the time of sending.
- Maximum per coupon - the maximum number of times the coupon used in your campaign can be redeemed by a person;
- Total limitation for this campaign - the maximum number of redemption's on the coupon used in your campaign;
- Schedule start - date and time when your coupons become valid and redeemable;
- Schedule end - date and time when your coupons expire.
Once we are at the Expiry rules, let’s point out that if you have added some coupon variables, then these variables will be filled in based on your Expiry rules.
For example, if you add a coupon variable End date, on send out the variable will be filled in with the value from Schedule end that you added in the Expiry rules. If however, you don’t have Schedule end added but still use the End date variable, you’ll have an empty space, if you didn’t add some fallback text on that variable. So it’s a good practice to use fallback texts as much as possible.
Note: Your coupons cannot be redeemed before or after the scheduled start and end date.
Let's say you have added two rules to your coupons. Scheduled start on 01.06.2020 at 08:00 am and Days from sending - 10 days from sending at 10:00 am. The result would be that the coupons will expire after 10:00 am on 11.06.2020.
Our coupons are smart and they follow the rules!🤓
Advanced link sharing settings
If you wish to add some link sharing settings just switch the toggle and a set of settings will appear, where you can control what people see when you share the link.
- Link Title - this is the title that appears when you share the link to the page and it's visible to the end-user.
- Link Description is usually used to explain what is the link about.
Link Preview Image is the image that appears when you share the link.
Nice! Now, let's use this coupon! But to use it we have to add it to a Flow, let's see how that works.