But of course! Our Web API lets your applications work with data from Loopify. Based on simple REST principles, our API returns data in the JSON format.
- You'll need a dedicated API client per integration system to start the integration (requires a PRO license or higher).
- Send us an email at email@example.com and describe the project you'll work on to receive a client ID and client secret. You'll integrate on behalf of a certain person in your organization, so make sure you tell us who that person is in the email.
- Authentication is done using OAuth2 where you first get an access_token and a refresh_token with the following POST method
- You must post the values as x-www-form-urlencoded and not form-data.
- All calls to the API will have to include the following header:
Authorization: Bearer [access_token]
- When the access_token expires all the API calls that you make will return a 401 response. To get a new access_token, use the following renew POST method:
Note: With this renew method, you will also receive a new refresh_token. Make sure you save it for the next time you will use this method.
Here's a complete list of our flexible API methods and you can also test a single API call if you want to.
Article is closed for comments.