In your Loopify campaigns, you can select and use images from more than 800,000 free high-resolution photos brought to you by Unsplash, the world’s most generous community of photographers.
- Select the image you want to change and press the change button.
- A new window pops up. Select Loopify Free Content from the Images library drop-down menu.
- Use the search field to find the image or just use one of the predefined categories.
- Click the Insert image to select it or use the Add crop button to crop it first.
Note: More precisely, Unsplash grants you an irrevocable, non-exclusive copyright license to download, copy, modify, distribute, perform, and use photos from Unsplash for free, including for commercial purposes, without permission from or attributing the photographer or Unsplash. This license does not include the right to compile photos from Unsplash to replicate a similar or competing service. Questions? Read their FAQ.
Save Unsplash image to Files
While you can use Unsplash images in your campaigns, you can also save these images to your Files app.
And here is how you can do that:
- When you choose an image from the Loopify free content images library, switch the toggle under the Insert image button
- Then the chosen image will be saved to your Files app right after you inserted in your campaign.
Simple right?😀 Now go ahead and learn how to use images from Stock images sites it's important.
Please sign in to leave a comment.