If you can't find the right image on Unsplash, here are some sites that can help you.
Websites that offer Stock images
How to Google search free-to-use images
You can also search for free-to-use images on Google. But, you need to set specific parameters to the Images search bar.
- Go to Google Images.
- Search for the keyword you need.
- Go to Settings, then Advanced search.
- Go to the bottom of Advanced search. You will see a usage rights drop-down menu.
- Select the free to use, share or modify, even commercially option.
- Click Advanced search.
- Use this link for an already filtered search: Google free-to-use images search.
That's it. Google will only search for images that are free-to-use.
You have found your new images. Time to upload them to Loopify and start using them in your campaigns!