This is where the magic happens. Here you can see your SMS and:
- Click the Text button to add a new text module.
- Type the text that the SMS will contain.
- Personalize the content of the modules in the SMS by adding links and variables to it. Read more on how to add links and add variables.
Note: Avoid using emojis because they won't appear and this will cause unwanted characters to appear in the message.
The module menu appears when you have more that one text module. Hover over one of the modules.
- Move the module to find the perfect place for it.
- Duplicate module if you want the same module added to your template.
- Remove the one that doesn't fit in.
- Click on a module to open the Module settings.
The Advanced settings which can be set only in the template. They aren't available in the campaign. There are four of these:
- Editable: If you disable it, you can't edit this module in the SMS campaign.
- Movable: If you disable it, you can't move this module within the SMS in the campaign.
- Removable: If you disable it, you can't remove this module from the SMS in the campaign.
- Modules allowed: It shows where you can insert the other modules relating to the module in question.
- Save content to root module: Creating customized content and save changes on the inserted (original) module.
Once you disable an advanced setting a small notification symbol appears next to the module.
Almost done. Time to look at how to Save and publish your SMS template.