You have probably noticed the human() icon when opening your campaign reports.
Clicking on the icon will solve your question on how to preview and manage your contacts in the reports.
A preview window opens where you can easily organize your contacts from within without having to exit the reports.
- Search the contact you need in the Search bar.
- Click on an individual contact to preview the data from the contact card (details, campaigns, consent and campaign values). There you can also edit the contacts details and manage their subscription from the consent tab.
- Select all or multiple contacts and click the drop-down menu at the top to:
- add tags/ remove tags
- add to segment/ remove from segment
- export the file of selection
Tip: You can use this feature to delete the contacts that have hard-bounced by creating a smart segment with event data ➡ has hard-bounced email.
Please sign in to leave a comment.