With Loopify's Print Channels, you have all the tools to make your PDFs ready to be printed in no time!
Start by going to Loopify Dashboard ➟ Settings ➟ Print ➟ Print Channels.
Once you enter the Print Channels, let's add a new one!
- Click Add a new print channel +;
- From the Settings tab you can add
- name and description of your print channel.
- From the Output section, choose your
- Paper format (A4, A5 or a US letter)
- a CROP or NET output
- Batch - a collection number of print jobs that should be produced at one time (divide the created PDFs in this number of emails)
- The print receiver. Choose how the PDFs should be sent to you - by Email or FTP.
FTP requires some extra setup.
- For FTP choose Scheme (FTP or SFTP)
- Add Port, Host, Folder, User, and Password.
- Go to the Bleed text tab. There you can:
- Start with Add a new bleed text +
- Write the bleed text into the field (tip: you can also insert variables and emojis).
- Select the position of your bleed text. The options are descriptive so you can easily get the idea.
- Select the frequency on which pages should the bleed text appear. How this looks can easily be checked in the preview.
- Choose the rotation of the bleed text to inward (text faced towards the middle) or outward (text faced towards the borders).
- Finally, click the preview icon right next to the Bleed text tab to preview your bleed text and to make sure you're satisfied with the result.
Note: You can add as many print channels and bleed texts as you need, but you must create a print channel in order to use the Print app in general.
When you create a print channel, you can then go ahead and add a new print template. If you created an A4 print channel, you can use it in any A4 print template (same goes for A5). When you connect the print channel to the print template - the print campaign can be used.
If you at any point delete a print channel that was being used by a template or a campaign, they will no longer work because the connection will be lost. If you are to delete a print channel, first make sure that's not used in any campaigns!