Our General reports are similar to campaign reports, except here, you can have a full overview of your account. You can find which email campaign is most opened or clicked, which page is most visited or submitted, which device is mostly used among your contacts, and much more! It is here that you can check why is that campaign doing so much better than the rest!
To access your general reports go to the Loopify Dashboard ➟ Reports app
Manage the reports dashboard
Once you entered the reports dashboard it will be empty at first, here is how to start:
- From the top right corner click on the edit icon to enable the edit mode.
- This will open a few more options in the top right where you can add a new widget and edit the dashboard.
- To edit the dashboard click on the gear icon (). A new window will open where you can give a Title to your dashboard, and choose the Structure you wish your chosen widgets appear.
- To add a new widget click on the plus icon (╋). A new window will pop up where all the reports are nicely sorted out by apps. To see all widgets from one app, click on the app and all widgets that are available for the app will be listed. To add the chosen widget, click on the plus sign, and the widget will be added to your dashboard.
- Once the widget is added to the dashboard you can change the widget location - to do that click on the "moving" icon ()and drag and drop the widget around to find a perfect place. Or remove the widget if you don't need it on your dashboard.
On the left side, you'll see that you can access the general reports for each app. The widgets will show you the total numbers on an account level.
In the general reports, you can also access the Overview table from where you can
- Search for a specific campaign, by the campaign name.
- In the first row, you can see the owner of the campaign and the date.
- In the second row (Actions) you can click on the reports icon () to open the single report for that specific campaign or preview the campaign ().
- Depending on the app that you've selected you can also see other data in the table.
You'll also find other useful data in the reports, the widgets are mostly self-explanatory. Under each widget, you'll find a description explaining what it represents.
Reports include the needed data that gives you the results of your marketing. They play a crucial role in understanding your strategy and tell you if you are going in the right direction, so don't waste any time and check out your general reports now! ✌