With Loopify, you can now send your customers mobile coupons that they can redeem via a text message. It's a fun and effective way to drive customers to your business and boost sales. 🚀
Using coupons in Loopify is quite simple. Plus, it follows the same process for adding and editing templates and campaigns as the Pages app.
Here are the 5 steps to use coupons in Loopify:
- Add the coupons app to your account. From the Loopify Dashboard, choose App Store → Available apps → Pick Coupons and click Connect app and you'll see the app on your dashboard. Once you have the app on your Loopify dashboard, you’ll get a Coupon block in flow, and an option in SMS to link to a coupon.
- Choose one of our template designs. In the template editor, you can modify and edit the template. Feel free to play around to get the perfect look.
- Edit the campaign. Focus on your content, the redeem button, and the coupon expiry rules (👈 these are super important for every coupon).
- Add the coupon to a flow to use it. To link to a coupon in SMS, first it must be used in an active Flow (just like a landing page 😉). There's a separate Coupons block for you to use.
- Link to the coupon in a text message. You can use the coupon in any SMS campaign that you send out, whether the SMS is a part of a flow campaign or not. Note that coupons can only be used in an SMS campaign!
And voilà! Your customers can redeem the coupon with a single click! 📱
For more details, go ahead and check the rest of the Coupons articles.