You probably already know that our flow offers you a few different states. So, one of the perks of using Loopify is that you can set your Flow campaign to a test mode before you decide to go live, i.e. activate it. But, there are a few details that you need to keep in mind before testing your flow or going live.
- The test mode is intended for you to see how will your campaign perform before you decide to activate it and involve your customers in it.
- The test mode allows you to make final tweaks to your campaign and see what works the best.
- If you use the Contacts block, you can select Campaign test members. These are the contacts that will be involved in the testing Flow campaign. You can create a segment with your teammates and make them the test members. The Campaign members won't be affected.
- Once you stop the test all actions will be stopped. This is the equivalent to deactivating the live Flow campaign.
- You activate the Flow campaign when you know that everything is in tip-top shape and want to start communicating with your customers.