After the first time, you go live with your campaign, at the bottom of the Flow editor a footer report will appear where you can see some quick campaign reports.
The flow reports will tell you the number of:
- Total unique contacts - the number of unique contacts that are part of the Flow.
- Total emails sent
- Total SMS sent
- Total prints sent
- Total page visits - the total number of page visits are calculated only from contacts that are part of your Loopify account (known contacts).
- Total errors - to preview the flow campaign errors simply click on the error icon from the report footer to see the details.
There are a few types of errors that could occur in your flow campaign, such as:
- Flow block executed errors - meaning the error is coming from some block in your flow campaign. Reasons for these types of errors could be adding a tag in the Update contact block that does no longer exist, or adding a historical date from the Wait block.
- Email hard-bounced - the report will give you the number of hard-bounced emails.
- Email failed - the report will provide you the number of contacts that had invalid or no email addresses.
- SMS failed - the report will give you the number of contacts that had invalid or no mobile numbers.
Tip: Make a smart segment with event data to see which specific contacts have hard bounced.
Clicking the refresh button in the bar will refresh the report numbers in an Active flow.
The reports bar will appear right after the very first activation and will remain there regardless of the next flow status. Meaning, the reports number will stay in your flow campaign even if you deactivate, or freeze your campaign.
Unfreezing and re-activating your Flow campaign will update your numbers and the reports bar will display the latest numbers.
If let's say, you delete your blocks and add new blocks the reports bar will still contain the numbers form the previous campaign and, update the numbers from your new blocks.