After the first time you go live with your campiagn, at the bottom of the Flow editor a footer report will appear where you can see some quick campaign reports.
The flow reports will tell you the number of:
- Total unique contacts - the number of unique contacts that are part of the Flow.
- Total emails sent
- Total SMS sent
- Total prints sent
- Total page visits - the total number of page visits are calculated only from contacts that are part of your Loopify account (known contacts).
- Total errors - to preview the flow campiagn errors simply click on the error icon from the report footer to see the details.
There are a few types of errors that could occur in your flow campaign, such as:
- Flow block executed errors - meaning the error is coming from some block in your flow campaign, the report will give you the info which block is that. Reasons for these types of errors could be adding a tag in the Update contact block that does no longer exist, or adding a historical date from the Wait block.
- Email hard-bounced - the report will give you the specific emails that hard-bounced and the exact time when it happened.
- Email failed - the report will provide you the number of contacts that had invalid or no email addresses.
- SMS failed - the report will give you the number of contacts that had invalid or no mobile numbers.
Clicking the refresh button in the bar will refresh the report numbers in an Active flow.
The footer report will remain there even if you deactivate or freeze the Flow campaign, just so you can have a quick overview at all times.